Tuesday 31 March 2015

Persona 3 Cosplay Makeup Tutorial - Minato Arisato / Makoto Yuki

After completing Persona 3 a few weeks ago (and crying HARD at the ending) I wanted to cosplay the main character, Minato. (or Makoto, seriously why does he have many names xD)
 I started with Geo Tricolor Blue lenses - one in one out so you can see the difference.
 I used a dark blue eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows.
 I then used foundation and set it with powder.

 I then contoured the sides of my face and nose.
 I concealed my lips using concealer.
 And drew in the creases with a brown eyeshadow.
 I used eyeliner next, trying to follow the shape of his eyes.
I mostly used this image to help me with the eyeliner.

 Two little lines on the lids for 'dat anime look'. Don't forget to seal everything with a translucent powder.
Then I finished with a little mascara.
 So here's my finished cosplay! I'm rather proud of this one.
 Even more proud of the evoker I made! I followed this tutorial.

That's it for the tutorial, it's pretty similar to my others tbh but I really wanted to share my newest cosplay on my blog too ;o;

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute *-*
    You are very beautiful <3
    Great make ^^
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3