Sunday 30 June 2013

The Fashion Filth Decoden Case Review

Today's blog post is a sponsored review for The Fashion Filth! The shop owner is very sweet, and she also makes hair bows and shorts, which I also love :3


 Everything came in such cute packaging, I love the Avengers duct tape on the envelope, I'll have to get some for myself! The case itself came wrapped in adorable pink bubble wrap and inside a cute patterned bag!
 I received a yummy lollipop and a My Little Pony figure as extras, as well as a bunch of business cards, which are always useful to have!
 I also received this sweet note thanking me for doing a review :D

 And this is the case she made for me! I love the colour scheme so much, it's so pretty, and matched my nails I had on the day I received it xD
 The cabochons are superb quality, and the colours are beautiful ;o;
 She said in her note that she recently started decoden, and when you look at the quality of her piping it's really hard to tell! It looks amazing for someone who recently started :D
 Sadly the rainbow on the case was a bit broken when I opened it up, I blame the post office really!
 It's okay when I press it back together, so I have since added a little glue to it and it's perfectly fine now!
 The case itself is such a pretty colour, and really matches with the whole colour scheme of the case!
 As you can see, the silicone she used for the cream is super squishy! I've had problems with using silicone myself and it would peel off the case, but this is securely fixed on and won't be coming off any time soon! I will say that I could smell the silicone when I first opened the package, but after airing the case out for a day the smell went away ^^
So all in all I really love this case and I can't wait to use it on my phone! You should definitely check out the other cases she's made, as well as the bows and shorts, my favourite are the galaxy and kitten shorts ;o;

Links

Instagram (for photos of her other products and she also sells via Instagram)
Kik: lumpyspacedeco (she replies fast!)
Email: jupitersuicide@gmail.com
You can contact her through Kik or email about custom orders and such!

If you want to see a video review of this case, and see it in action, then here you go!


I hope you enjoyed this review, I hope to blog more in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3