Thursday 2 January 2014

Long Time No See

Well it's been a while...

To be honest, I've not really had the time to blog, nor have I had anything interesting to blog about! Looking back at my old blogspot (which I've forgotten the login for) it made me want to get back into doing reviews and posting about my new creations and purchases again. I make videos for pretty much everything I can on Youtube, but there'll always be things I don't get around to filming, or that I don't want to make a video for. For example, posts about a new growing obsession with Pullip ball jointed dolls, or new anime I'm watching, or cosplay; and since I don't want to bombard my Youtube subscribers with videos about things they might not be interested in, I might as well blog about my interests other than crafting. 

Thinking about it, a new year would be a great time to start blogging again, even if it was only twice a month, that would be 24 new blog posts each year, and something that people can read about my interests and life without watching videos. Of course, I'll probably blog about things I've filmed about, or mentioned on Youtube, but it'll be nice to have somewhere else to share it as well.

I've already made a video about my goals for 2014, but I'd like to add one more, to blog!

I want to revamp this blog, change the banner and theme a bit once I have photos that will better represent what I want to write about. I want to share photos of the Pullip doll I just ordered and I'm waiting her arrival, I want to show progress photos and maybe DIY a custom doll, show you how I'm trying to make a cosplay sword for my Mirai Kuriyama cosplay, more hauls, reviews, and just general life things.

It'll be fun! I hope...

I'd also love ideas on what you'd like me to blog about! It can be anything I haven't mentioned, or maybe even something specific like a review on a certain shop or item I own~

Well, I'm gonna go spruce up my blog a little, and think of other ideas to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3