Friday 28 February 2014

Animal Crossing Isabelle/Shizue Nendoroid Review

I ordered the Isabelle Nendoroid from AmiAmi earlier this month, mostly on a whim, but also because I've been wanting her for a while! She took about two weeks to reach me (and also got caught by a nasty customs fee *cry*)
 Her box is super cute! I especially love the design of the sides.




 She came with a little instruction book showing how to put her parts together to make expressions.
 As with all Nendoroid figures, each piece has its own place in the plastic packaging.
 Her joints are protected by plastic as well. She's so cute! And a nice size too~
 She comes with a lot of parts; two extra faces, four extra arms, and the pieces for expressions.
 Her ponytail(?) comes apart and you can see the hair tie has real bells you can attach! She jingles when you shake her xD
 Here she is on her stand with the parts she came default in.
 And here she is holding her signature clipboard and pen!

 Jingle bells~
 When you take her face apart her fringe is a separate piece
 ?
 You can switch the hair tie so you can have her with the confused expression
 "When will senpai notice me?"
 For the music notes you can attach them to her stand
 Yaay!


 Her happy face is so cute!
 Her legs also move a little bit so you can have her walking



 "Thank you for reading this review!"
 She's fit in well into my little collection!
 My figures are so dusty I'm sorry guys! ;o;
 So all in all I really love this figure, her joints are easy to move and remove and attach new ones, I love the fact she has real bells (same as the Isabelle plushie I have too!) I love her size and all the parts she comes with as well, and how expressive she can be! The only thing I will say is that when she is on the stand, the part you stick in her back to stand her up blocks some movement of her tail. Apart from that, she's perfect!
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you enjoyed this review or would like to see more/something different~

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is adorable! So is your collection! I've never heard of that store before, so when I just checked it out, I realized I could lose myself looking at everything, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3