Saturday 1 February 2014

Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Pink Wink Lipstick Review

Some of you may know that I'm obsessed with cat things at the minute, clothing or just anything with a cat on instantly attracts me! So obviously you can see why I wanted this lipstick.
I bought it from ebay here, but most of the colours have sold out, so you might have better luck searching for other listings.
 The packaging is very cute and simple, with the ingredients and instructions on the box.

 I got the colour Pink Wink, but there are lots of other colours:
The tube itself is also adorable, with a happy cat face and raised ears and whiskers on it.
 The product is a nice shade of pink, not too dark for my taste and is pretty natural. (which is what I like)
 This is how much product you receive in the tube, about an inch in length, which isn't bad for a lipstick.
Before applying the lipstick:

 And after. As you can see there isn't a lot of difference on my lips, but they are definitely pinker and it gives them a lot of colour.
 It's really soft on my lips too, not too glossy or slippery like a lip gloss, but still very moisturising.
It felt like it lasted for a while too, I wore it for a night out and only had to reapply it after eating (which is normal for lipstick anyway) Because it's so light and moisturising, it was fine to reapply and didn't feel too heavy on my lips, or like I had too much on. Plus the cute design of the lipstick attracted attention from the people I was with and they were asking where it was from!

There's so many other adorable Cats Wink products on ebay that I want to try as well! I've ordered the lip tint and that should arrive soon, so let me know if you'd like to see a review on that as well!
Here are the links to the products above (if the colour you want is sold out just search for other listings!)
I hope you enjoyed this review, let me know if you'd like a blog post about anything else!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute Ill check them out :) I've just found your blog and its lovely! Followed you :) xx

    missmorganxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I followed you back, your blog is lovely too c:

      Delete
  2. I cannot believe your 21! I thought you were only 16:O

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3