Tuesday 29 April 2014

Korean Beauty Products Haul

I recently ordered a few beauty products from EyeCandy's so I could try them out and do reviews on them! 
 This is everything that arrived in my package, I do have a problem with it however, as I'd ordered the Etude House Bebe Foot Mask and it hasn't arrived. I've contacted them about this so hopefully I'll hear back soon!
 The first thing I have is the Etude House Magic Bubble Creamy Peeling Wash, although I had actually ordered the Etude House Magic Bubble Brush Peeling Foam which is more expensive than the wash and comes with a brush. I've contacted them about this also so hopefully it can be resolved!
 There's a nozzle at the top and English instructions on the can.
Next is Too Cool for School Morocco Ghassoul Blackhead Out. You get 11 strips in the pack and they're designed to go on your nose to remove blackheads.
 There is an English ingredients list but no English instructions, but luckily EyeCandys has instructions on their website.
 Next I bought 5 of the Etude House Collagen Eye Patch AD since there was an offer if you bought 5 of them. They're eye patches designed to brighten the skin around your eyes.
 There are English instructions on the packet.
 Next I bought 5 of the Etude House Alphabet Series I Need You! Sheet Mask but only received 4 of them (again, kind of disappointed with this order there's a few things wrong or missing!) Anyway, I got the Zucchini, Xylitol Forest, Royal Jelly and Hyaluronic Acid face masks, and they all do similar things, but you can get other ones that are supposed to do different things and help different parts of your skin.
 Again, there are English instructions on the packets.
 I also got 9 samples of the Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream (I can't find the full version on the website) Each one was in the colour sand beige, so I hope it matches my skin so I can use these!


So although I had a few problems with my order, I'm still looking forward to trying out these products! Which one would you like to see a review of first?

2 comments:

  1. blimey, that's so bad they made so many mistakes! I hope they sort that out. I'd love to hear what you think of the sheet masks and BB cream - I love BB cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Japanese cosmetics too! They are really cute and nice quality! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3