Saturday 12 April 2014

New BJD - Hujoo Action Girl Dana

I received my first big BJD the other day! This is the Hujoo Action Girl Dana from The Junky Spot (you can also buy from Angelesque if you're based in the UK)
Normally BJDs are made from resin, but this one is made from ABS plastic meaning she is cheaper, more durable and I think, lighter. She is also adorable ;o;
More photos under the cut!


 I finally have a doll to fit this backpack I got ages ago thinking it would fit my Pullips xD













 Her eyes are so pretty, but a little too dark for me, I might buy some more for her soon~
She still doesn't have a name, but I'm sure it'll come to me when I give her a faceup!
You can see my video on her here:


You can see more photos on my Flickr
I also made a page for my doll collection over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3