Sunday 27 July 2014

Betoyo Bento Subscription Box Review


I have a different kind of subscription box review this time, the Betoyo Bento box features anime figures and toys and Japanese candy, and they kindly sent me August's box to review! I'll also be doing an unboxing video on Youtube soon, but here is my blog review~
 As you can see the box comes beautifully wrapped with a nice red ribbon (which I'll keep for crafts of course, or maybe even a cosplay) and it also has a sticker on top with the Betoyo logo on.



 Inside I was immediately interested in the Sailor Moon box, which is what I looked at first!
 The box is very cute, I was hoping to get Sailor Moon or Chibi Moon ;o;
 These are the figures you could receive, they're a blind box so there's no way of knowing which one you'll get.
 And I received Uranus! She's very cute, even if she's not the one I wanted haha xD
 You can move her head but not her limbs, it's a very high quality figure though!
 Next is another blind box, yet I don't know what this is from! If anyone knows then please let me know~
 These are the figures you could get, I wanted one of the girl since she looked pretty ;3;
 And yay! I received one of the girl :D She also came with a tiny ring in a box.
 Her hair is very cool and transparent, again another high quality figure. The stand came in many pieces so it looks like you can connect all the stands together to make a scene. I found it really fiddly to put together and it felt a bit fragile once it was set up but now that she is displayed with my other figures she's fine :3
 Next was a gatcha capsule with a Danboard eraser inside! It's very cute ahah~
 Next is something Attack on Titan! These were little hard candies that tasted of cola, but I think they were meant to be mints, as underneath the Japanese writing on the packet it reads 'Attack on Mint' which made me laugh, especially with that picture :')
 The tin itself comes with different designs, and I received the Mikasa one :3 The mints/candies were very nice too, like sour fizzy cola flavoured
 Lastly I received Love Live playing cards! These are so cool, but only some of them had the characters on them, the others had silhouettes.
 There were 4 of each idol and one joker card, they're super cute and I think you can collect other packs to get more idols. I'm happy I got ones with Nico on since she's my favourite and I'm going to cosplay her :D (maybe I can use the red ribbon on the box for her pigtails)
 And finally there were some Betoyo stickers!
So this is everything I received from Betoyo Bento in this month's box, and I'm very happy I got two things, the Sailor Moon figure and Love Live cards, which I am both very much into at the minute! Plus that AoT tin is very cool ;o;
This subscription box is more expensive than the kawaii box at $38 a month (it is cheaper if you take out a 3 month subscription however) but that is including international shipping, and all these items are not bootlegs or fakes either, so they are worth it in my opinion! If I were to estimate how much everything was worth if you imported it all online it could cost $40-50 really!
I hope you enjoyed this review, and don't forget I'll be doing an unboxing video so you'll be able to see all this stuff in detail soon!

3 comments:

  1. The second blind box is from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and the girl's name is Nia =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't recognise any of the characters and I haven't seen the anime haha xD

      Delete
  2. Aw~ that's too cute :3 I think that kind of merch is expensive in general; kawaii box seems like the best deal for cheap and cute gifts.

    You have a charming blog, by the way
    Why don't you visit the ♡Unicorn Sanctuary ♡ I always follow back!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3