Sunday 30 November 2014

Cosplay Wishlist

Making this post for two reasons, to track the amount of cosplays I wanna do, and also to share the characters I want to cosplay.

1. Nagisa Momoe from Madoka Magica Movie Rebellion
Me and a few friends are hoping to do a Madoka Magica cosplay group for Sunnycon next year, so this is the perfect chance for me to cosplay Nagisa :3 We're still looking for people to join so if by any chance you're going to Sunnycon in 2015 and wanna be a magical girl with us then please hmu!

2. Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou
Ever since I received my Rikka Azone doll from my last blog post I've been wanting to cosplay Rikka for real! Maybe not this coming year, I have so many cosplay plans Rikka can wait ;-;

3. Yu Narukami / Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4



My two favourite characters from Persona 4... though being a short female with boobs means the only version of Yu I can really cosplay (or feel comfortable cosplaying) is the cross dress version...
I wanna do it.

4. Nico Yazawa from Love Live




I've cosplayed Nico once before, but there's so many outfit choices for her, and tbh I feel as though I basically am Nico now, so I must cosplay her more! 

So for Sunnycon I will definitely be Nagisa Momoe, and for the other day of the convention I'll either be Nico or Yu (or maybe Rise idk)
Ahh I'm so indecisive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3