Sunday 30 March 2014

Neo Sunflower Blue Circle Lens Review

Hello! It's been a while since my last post, and since I recently ordered some circle lenses for my Ryuko Matoi cosplay, I thought I'd do a review on them!
The lenses I bought were Neo Sunflower Blue and I bought them from Honeycolor. You can see all the Neo Sunflower lenses here. I have also worn the aqua ones in the past and they are so pretty!
I have heard some people have had problems with Honeycolor, but honestly I've been buying lenses from them for the past 3 years and I've never had a problem! I have also heard good things about Uniqso, but I've never ordered from them. I have also ordered from PinkyParadise, but I believe the lenses I bought from there were fakes as they hurt my eyes and looked a little strange. Just my thoughts, now onto the review!
 This is what the lenses look like in their case, they look very pretty!
 And this is what I look like with just one lens in so you can see the difference. My natural eyes are green, and the blue shows up very well on my eyes!
 As you can see they are not that enlarging, they are only 14.2mm, meaning they look a little more natural, and good for cosplay when you don't need your eyes to look too big! This also means they are a little easier to put in, and can be more comfortable for some people, although I never have a problem with larger lenses.
 You can just about see the green of my eye around my pupil, but that isn't noticeable from a distance.
 This is what they look like with both lenses in and no makeup. They aren't the most natural looking lenses, but they will be great for cosplay and will look better with makeup.

 I haven't worn lenses in a while, so it took me a few minutes to get used to wearing them. But after a while I could hardly notice them in my eyes and they were very comfortable!
Lastly, here is a photo with makeup and Ryuko wig! These lenses look fab with my cosplay, I can definitely recommend them! I'll be doing a blog post on my makeup and cosplay soon~
Overall:
Colour: 5/5
Comfort: 4/5
Enlargement: 2/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3