Sunday 9 March 2014

New Boy in Town - Taeyang Natsume!

I finally got a boyfriend for my Pullip doll!
This is Taeyang Natsume, which I bought from PullipStyle along with a Make It Own Pullip kit, which I plan to make my own custom doll with (blog posts and video will come for it!)


 This is what he looks like in his box! I didn't take as many photos as my last doll post, as I opened him on camera! The video will be linked at the bottom of this post~
Faith (I finally named her!) is eager to meet her new man!
My favourite thing he comes with is his amazing cello! It's so nicely detailed, with nylon strings and tuning keys that really move (though I don't want to move them incase I break it) and the bow has little nylon strings too! It doesn't make much noise, you certainly can't play a tune with it, but it looks so awesome!
Another great item he came with is his little chair to sit on! It makes for a great prop for photos.
 It got a little dusty here, sorry!
 You can see his lovely boots here as well
 He comes with a lot of clothes too, I'm afraid I didn't take photos of them but you can see them in my video.
 His face is quite lovely, a bit too much makeup for my taste, but the little freckles on his cheek are so cute, and he has pretty green eyes.
 His hair, if you haven't noticed, is extremely curly! I knew I wouldn't like his wig after seeing other opening videos, so I already ordered a wig from Leeke World which arrived a couple of days after he did.
His new wig looks great! It's such a nice colour and is so soft, and is pretty much the perfect style I wanted for him.
 He's so handsome, Faith is lucky xD

Here's some photos (before and after the wig change) of the happy couple!







I named him Lyndon, and him and Faith seem to be getting along very well!

I recently set up a Flickr account so I can upload the photos I take of my dolls, you can check it out here!
I also added a doll collection page to my blog, it can be found on my about me page, or you can click here.

Check out Lyndon's opening video below!




1 comment:

  1. They look so cute together! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. If you would like to take part then go here: http://artisticamy1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html
    to find out more about it and the questions I asked you :3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3