Sunday 16 March 2014

The Liebster Award!

I was nominated by Amy for the Liebster award, and since I don't really have anything else to blog about right now, these questions came at a perfect time for me! I've seen a couple of BJD blogs do this too, so it should be fun! Here's the rules:

The steps/rules to complete The Liebster Award:
1.    Thank and mention the person who nominated you.
2.    Answer the 11 questions that you were asked.
3.    Nominate 5-11 blogs.
4.    Create 11 new questions for them to answer.
5.    List these rules in your post.
6.    Lastly, tell the blogs you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award, linking to your blog post on it so they can learn more about it.

So lets go!

1)    Who/what/ inspires you?
I would say Youtube inspires me the most, I watch craft videos and tutorials all the time and many other crafters give me ideas, I couldn't name just a few xD Sites like pinterest and flickr inspire me too, if I have no ideas or need some inspiration for a project I can usually get something from those sites.

2)    If you could travel to anywhere in time and space where would you go?
I think I'd like to go to the future to see what developments we make, like after I'm gone I'd love to see the technology that we create, or see if aliens take over, or if mutants a la x-men are real etc xD I'd hate to think I'd miss anything awesome after I die D:

3)    Do you play any instruments?
I used to play guitar and keyboard, but I don't have time (or space for a keyboard in my room) anymore. If someone handed me one of those instruments I could probably play a song though, I haven't forgotten much xD

4)    What is your favourite food?
I don't just have one food, more like favourite meals xD Chicken chow mein, noodles in general really, sunday dinner, chicken (and sausages) wrapped in bacon, pasta, spaghetti and meatballs... the list goes on! As you can see, I'm definitely not vegetarian xD

5)    When did you get into crafting?
I've always been arty all my life, I used to make polymer clay charms back when I was 8 or 9, and my mam has been into card making for years, and she got me back into crafting over the past couple of years. I started crafting on youtube after opening my decoden shop and discovered a lot of new crafts because of it!

6)    Any tips to anyone starting the craft you do?
Watch lots of tutorials and be prepared to pay lots for supplies xD 

7)    What do you like about blogging?
I like showing off things I do/buy etc, it's nice to share those things with others, and I also like to write!

8)    Do you collect anything?
Stickers (though I use them in resin) memo papers, business cards from places I buy from, and most recently, Pullip dolls and BJDs

9)    If you could be any character from a movie/book who would you be?
I've always wanted to be some sort of magical girl from anime/manga, the character I first wanted to be was Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew xD

10)    What is your best quality?
Probably my hair idk xD I've always liked my hair, except when I was younger (we'll not talk about year 8 haha)

11)   What makes you happy?
Being with my boyfriend, eating, watching youtube videos and anime, and crafting xD

Now for my nominations! (some of you guys aren't crafters so I've made the questions more general!)
Abi from StudioLorien
Jessica from MissMorganxo
Ashley from PaperPastels
And anyone else who wants to answer my questions!

And my questions for you guys:
  1. How did you get into your hobby? (blogging, crafting, youtube etc)
  2. If you could do anything to your hair, even if it's physically impossible, what would you do to it?
  3. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you bought?
  4. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?
  5. If you watch youtube videos, who are your favourite youtubers? If not, your favourite TV shows?
  6. If you could go back in time to your past self, how far back would you go and what would you tell yourself?
  7. What is your most proud moment in life?
  8. What is your favourite time of year?
  9. What is your worst habit?
  10. What super power would you love to have?
  11. What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
It was so hard to think of questions omg xD Feel free to answer them yourself even if I haven't tagged you!

Hope you enjoyed this post, I'll hopefully be doing my first doll faceups when my sealer arrives, so look out for that!

1 comment:

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! <3